Dr. C. Michael Kelly is a skilled and compassionate doctor who can help you with any Hip or Knee medical issue and get you feeling well.
Looking for a highly skilled and approachable physician to solve your Hip and Knee issues? Dr. Kelly has a high level of expertise and skill and can get you back to enjoying your life once again. Schedule an appointment today. You can also learn more detailed information about Dr. Kelly and his practice by visiting MidwestHipandKnee.com.
- Undergraduate: University of Minnesota, Morris, MN
- Medical School: Creighton University, Omaha, NE
- Residency: Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH
- Fellowship: Adult Reconstructive Surgery (Joint Replacement), Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Association for Arthritic Hip and Knee Surgery, Member
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Member
- American Medical Association, Member
- Metropolitan Omaha Medical Society, Member
- Mid-Central States Orthopaedic Society, Member
- Nebraska Association Orthopaedic Surgeons, Member
- Nebraska Medical Association, Member
- Omaha Orthopaedic Society, Member
- Mid-America Orthopaedic Association, Member
- The Charles Herndon Society, Member
- Creighton University School of Medicine, Clinical Instructor, Omaha, Nebraska
- University of Nebraska Medical Center, Clinical Instructor (Special), Omaha, Nebraska
Dr. Kelly and his wife have six children – three sons and three daughters. In addition to spending time with his children and grandchildren, Dr. Kelly enjoys exercising, particularly circuit training and playing tennis.
Late Recurrence of Varus Deformity After Proximal Tibial Osteotomy. Clin. Orthop. Rel. Res., 260:61-65, 1990.
Late On-Set Tibia Vara: A Histopathologic Analysis. A Comparative Analysis with Infantile Tibia Vara and Slipped Capital Femoral Epiphysis. J. Pediatr. Orthop. 8:187, 1988.
Physeal Histopathology in Late-Onset Tibia Vara. In: Uhthoff, H.D., and Wiley, J.J. (eds.): Behavior of the Growth Plate. New York, Raven Press, p. 285, 1988.
Planning Tendon Transfers in Tetraplegia: “Cleveland Technique”: Tendon Surgery in the Hand. C.V. Mosby Company, Chapter 64, 506-515, 1987.
Postoperative Results of Opponensplasty and Flexor Tendon Transfer in Patients with Spinal Cord Injuries. J. Hand Surgery, 10A:890-894, 1985.
Tendon Transfer Surgery for Restoration of Upper Limb Function Following Cervical Spinal Cord Injury. J. Hand Surgery, 9A:877-893, 1984.
Tendon Transfer Surgery for Restoration of Upper Limb Function Following Cervical Spinal Cord Injury. Orthop. Trans. 8(1):125, 1984.
Tendon Transfer Surgery for Restoration of Upper Limb Function Following Cervical Spinal Cord Injury. Orthop. Trans. 7(3):419, 1983.